To apply, please go to The Nuffield Trust Recruitment site and complete the online application process by midnight on Sunday 16 June. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 2 July.Apply now
Are you a great administrator and communicator? Are you proactive, positive and highly efficient? Do you think you can make a difference to our work to improve evidence for better health services?
The Nuffield Trust is looking for an exceptionally organised person to provide support to the Director of Strategy & Operations and the Director of Research / Chief Economist.
You will be flexible, hard-working and have a confident yet friendly personality. You will be required to handle a wide range of projects and ensure that the day-to-day activities in the office are dealt with smoothly and efficiently.
You’ll spend your time:
- Supporting the directors with administrative tasks; diary and email management; and travel and hotel arrangements.
- Supporting your manager (Senior Executive Assistant) to provide support for the Chief Executive.
- Working with other members of the Operations Team to ensure administrative support is effectively delivered across the organisation.
We’d really like to meet you if you have:
- Strong previous experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant to a senior member of staff who has a busy and demanding role.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with good communication and the ability to interact professionally with all staff across the organisation.
- Experience of complex diary management and experience of planning, organising and minuting meetings.
- The qualities of a great team player, with a flexible, proactive, positive approach to work.
To learn more about the role, please download a copy of the candidate brief.
To apply, please go to The Nuffield Trust Recruitment site and complete the online application process by midnight on Wednesday 26 June. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 2 July.
Please note that the diversity monitoring questions are optional and will not be shared with the selection panel. The selection panel will only have access to your CV and your statement of suitability for the post.
Offers of employment will be conditional upon the receipt of two satisfactory references and candidates providing proof of their right to work in the United Kingdom.
The Nuffield Trust is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We wish to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and appointed solely on their suitability for the post irrespective of ethnicity, gender, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital / civil partnership status or religion / belief.
Strictly no agencies.