To apply, please go to the Nuffield Trust Recruitment site and complete the online application process by midnight on Sunday 28 July. Interviews will be held on Thursday 8 August.Apply now
Do you have a track record of qualitative research methods? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills? Do you have a good understanding of current NHS policy?
The Nuffield Trust is looking for an exceptionally organised person, with a broad knowledge of health and social policy, to join the team for a 12-month appointment.
You will be working on a number of projects, including evaluating how innovations and new technologies are implemented in the NHS, and developing effective approaches to encourage adoption and spread of innovations in health and care systems.
You’ll spend your time:
- Contributing to / leading the planning, development and delivery of research projects
- Undertaking research and policy analysis using appropriate research methods
- Analysing and synthesising evidence and information for a wide range of projects
- Supervising the analytical and research work carried out by colleagues as appropriate, and helping to develop their skills
- Writing in a range of formats to disseminate the results of our research and analysis
- Making written and oral presentations to internal and external audiences.
We’d really like to meet you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate qualification (master’s degree or doctorate) in a subject relevant to health services/policy research
- A broad knowledge of health and social policy and a demonstrable interest in one or more of its components
- A track record in qualitative analysis, with excellent skills in qualitative research methods including literature reviews, interviews, focus groups, case studies and surveys
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrable experience of writing and presenting to academic, professional, media and lay audiences
- Proven ability working to strict deadlines delivering high quality output, managing your own time to suit changing priorities and deadlines
- Project management experience.
To learn more about the role, please download a copy of the candidate brief.
To apply, please go to The Nuffield Trust Recruitment site and complete the online application process by midnight on Sunday 28 July. Interviews will be held on Thursday 8 August.
Please note that the diversity monitoring questions are optional and will not be shared with the selection panel. The selection panel will only have access to your CV and your statement of suitability for the post.
Offers of employment will be conditional upon the receipt of two satisfactory references and candidates providing proof of their right to work in the United Kingdom.
The Nuffield Trust is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We wish to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and appointed solely on their suitability for the post irrespective of ethnicity, gender, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital / civil partnership status or religion / belief.
Strictly no agencies.