This is an important role within the Trust supporting c.50 employees plus consultants and other contractual staff. The HR Manager works within the Finance & Administration team and is responsible for the management and support of the HR function at the Trust. The individual must ensure that the Trust employs its workforce in accordance with relevant employment law and regulations.
The HR Manager will be involved in day-to-day operations and has the following, but not exclusive, areas of responsibility:
- Recommending/Reviewing HR Policies.
- Supplying advice and guidance to management.
- Developing and reviewing HR functions and processes.
- Budget management.
- Ensuring that the Trust adheres to employment laws and regulations.
- Oversee the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Providing support to the Finance and Administration team, when required.
To apply, please send your application form and CV to our HR department via email. Please remember to quote the correct reference.
Offers of employment will be conditional on candidates providing proof of their right to work in the United Kingdom.
The closing date for applications is 5pm, Tuesday 02 May 2017.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview in London on Thursday 11 May 2017.
Strictly no agencies.