To apply, please go to the Nuffield Trust Recruitment site and complete the online application process by 5pm on Friday 6 March. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 18 March.Apply now
Do you have a strong background in marketing and events management? Do you have experience of leading successful marketing communications? Do you have an interest in health and social care policy?
The Nuffield Trust is looking for a creative and highly organised individual to join our high-performing communications team to develop the Trust’s marketing strategy and build on our stakeholder engagement work.
You will work alongside the Events & Marketing Officer to shape and deliver a high-profile and impactful events programme for health and social care leaders and policy-makers.
You’ll spend your time:
- Developing a marketing strategy – mapping our current audience profile to improve the way our core audiences are managed and increase engagement with new audiences
- Developing and delivering audience plans as part of integrated communications strategies that promote our research projects, publications and other outputs
- Identifying ongoing opportunities for improving the way we use and manage our data in Salesforce to gain deeper insights about our key audiences
- Working with the Director of Communications to generate a balanced events programme with a wide-range of content which reflects corporate strategic priorities
- Working with the Events & Marketing Officer to manage the delivery of our events on time and to budget, with high satisfaction ratings from delegates
We’d really like to meet you if you have:
- Experience of leading successful marketing communications, ideally in a not-for-profit environment
- Experience of developing a marketing strategy, and an understanding of the current trends and tools used within audience development and marketing communications
- Experience of working in events management and of delivering high-profile conferences on time and to budget
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to write and proof materials for sense and accuracy
To learn more about the role, please download a copy of the Candidate Brief.
To apply, please go to The Nuffield Trust Recruitment site and complete the online application process by 5pm on Friday 6 March. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 18 March.
Please note that the diversity monitoring questions are optional and will not be shared with the selection panel. The selection panel will only have access to your CV and your statement of suitability for the post.
Offers of employment will be conditional upon the receipt of two satisfactory references.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as we are unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the resident labour market test. UKVI requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UKVI website.
The Nuffield Trust is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We wish to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and appointed solely on their suitability for the post irrespective of ethnicity, gender, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital / civil partnership status or religion / belief.
Strictly no agencies.