To apply, please go to The Nuffield Trust Recruitment site and complete the online application process by midnight on Wednesday 26 June. Interviews will be held on Friday 5 July.Apply now
Are you an experienced Senior Executive Assistant looking for your next challenge? Do you have high levels of integrity and professionalism? Do you think you can make a difference to our work to improve evidence for better health services?
The Nuffield Trust is looking for an exceptionally organised and proactive person to provide support to the Chief Executive and Trustee Board.
You will be flexible, hard-working and have a confident yet friendly personality. You will have the ability to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively.
You’ll spend your time:
- Supporting the Chief Executive to deliver The Nuffield Trust’s objectives by effectively managing their day-to-day business.
- Providing full administrative support for relevant meetings, including: forward planning and agenda setting; preparation of papers; room arrangements; minute taking; and monitoring action points.
- Line managing two direct reports and coordinating the activities of the wider administration team.
- Acting as the central communication point between Trustees and the organisation, corresponding with Trustees on key issues between Board meetings.
- Working with the Director of Strategy & Operations to ensure that the Trust complies with all company and charity governance requirements.
We’d really like to meet you if you have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with a proven ability to work effectively at a senior level, gaining trust and confidence with stakeholders.
- Previous line management experience.
- Excellent written communication skills, with experience of drafting well-written and professional correspondence and communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence others and communicate effectively with a broad range of people at all levels.
To learn more about the role, please download a copy of the candidate brief.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can't tick every box, but we realise the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist. So, if you are excited about working with us, and think you can do most of what we are looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
To apply, please go to The Nuffield Trust Recruitment site and complete the online application process by midnight on Wednesday 26 June. Interviews will be held on Friday 5 July.
Please note that the diversity monitoring questions are optional and will not be shared with the selection panel. The selection panel will only have access to your CV and your statement of suitability for the post.
Offers of employment will be conditional upon the receipt of two satisfactory references and candidates providing proof of their right to work in the United Kingdom.
The Nuffield Trust is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We wish to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and appointed solely on their suitability for the post irrespective of ethnicity, gender, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital / civil partnership status or religion / belief.
Strictly no agencies.