• 23/04/2015 • Lucia Kossarova
Is the data on children's health really being heard? Lucia Kossarova looks at the facts.
Carol Platt and Joanne Minford, Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust from Nuffield Trust on Vimeo .
Ruth Thorlby, Nuffield Trust, interviews Carol Platt and Joanne Minford from Alder Hey …
• 29/01/2015 • Claire Currie | Dr Alisha Davies
Claire Currie and Alisha Davies put forward the case for state intervention in the often ignored issue of children's health.
• 01/07/1980 • Michael Rutter
Review of social and psychological research on adolescence in the United States and Britain.
• 01/04/1975 • Nuffield Trust
Five papers on health services for children.
• 01/01/1974 • Harry Harris
Report on prenatal diagnosis and delective abortion
• 01/01/1974 • Gerald Neligan | Derek Prudham | Hans Steiner
Report on the health and development of children.
• 01/01/1971 • Mary Capes | Elisabeth Gould | Molly Townsend
Report on the psychiatric treatment, schooling, and care of 150 adolescents.