Nigel Edwards argues that, if current trends in commissioning continue, holding on to the N in NHS may become much more difficult.
• 02/10/2015 • Holly Holder | Matt Gaskins | Professor Gerald Wistow | Professor Judith Smith
This report outlines the findings from a Nuffield Trust and LSE evaluation of the WSIC programme.
• 01/10/2015 • Professor Judith Smith | Professor Gerald Wistow
Gerald Wistow and Judith Smith report on their evaluation of the North West London Whole Systems Integrated Care (WSIC) programme.
• 20/07/2015 • Cllr Izzi Seccombe
Izzi Seccombe, Leader of Warwickshire County Council, offers a local authority perspective on NHS accountability.
• 17/07/2015 • Dr Steve Kell OBE
Steve Kell, Co-Chair of NHS Clinical Commissioners, argues that concerns about conflicts of interest from GP commissioners have so far proved unfounded.
• 16/07/2015 • Jan Sensier
Responding to Ben Jupp's paper 'Reconsidering accountability in an age of integrated care', Jan Sensier argues that the most important factor for real accountability in the face of changing services is the voice of the public and patient.
• 15/07/2015 • Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell
Discussions about accountability are in danger of confusing method with purpose, argues Stephen Dorrell in a blog responding to a recent paper by Ben Jupp.
• 14/07/2015 • Ben Jupp
This paper examines the future of governance and accountability in the NHS and social care amid the rise of new provider models.
• 01/04/2015 • Holly Holder
As NHS England and CCGs launch primary co-commissioning, Holly Holder examines what our research tells us about the scheme's chances of success.
• 01/04/2015 • Ruth Robertson | Holly Holder | Natasha Curry | Shilpa Ross | Chris Naylor
This slide deck presents the third year of results from an annual survey with six CCGs.