• Senior Development Manager/ Interim Programme Manager • Health Research Authority
New figures reveal the true effect immigration has had on the expansion of the health and care workforce over the last 20 years.
• NIHR Academic Clinical Fellow • University College London Hospitals Surgical Outcomes Research Centre
• Research Fellow, BRACE Rapid Evaluation Centre • University of Birmingham
• Chief Nursing Informatics Officer • University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• 29/11/2019 • Jessica Morris
With 1 in 6 adults experiencing a mental illness, we're monitoring how quality in NHS mental health care varies over time.