Our Twelfth annual Summit will be held on the 27th and 28th February 2020 at Beaumont Estate Hotel in Windsor.
The Nuffield Trust and Health Foundation, in collaboration with RSET and BRACE, are holding an event to explore what good practice in a rapid, rigorous evaluation looks like as well as share lessons learnt from recent and on-going evaluations.
• 10/12/2019 • Nigel Edwards
As polling day looms, Nigel Edwards looks at the main parties' pledges to reform the health service. Is reorganisation no longer a dirty word?
• Research Assistant • Nuffield Trust
• Lead Fellow for Health Inequalities and Inclusion Health and Consultant • Royal College of Physicians, Gloucestershire Hospitals Foundation Trust
• Director of the Public Policy Programme • Alan Turing Institute
• Chief Medical Officer for England and DHSC Chief Scientific Adviser • UK Government
• Professor of Infectious Disease Epidemiology and Inclusion Health Research • University College London
• Chief Digital Information Officer • Guys and St Thomas' Hospital NHS Foundation Trust