• 20/11/2008 • Dr Scott L. Greer
How do European Union member states influence EU health policy?
• 14/07/2008 • Dr Scott L. Greer | Alan Trench
This report explains how devolution shapes health policy in the four countries of the UK.
• 25/01/2008 • Dr Scott L. Greer | David Rowland
This report focuses on the values of the NHS in each of the four nations, and those health care systems within Europe.
This report focuses on the Department of Health and what its role might be in a post-devolution NHS.
• 16/05/2006 • Dr Scott L. Greer
The EU is probably the most significant challenge to health policy and management in the UK. This report explains why.
• 01/02/2005 • Dr Scott L. Greer
This paper explains the ways in which the EU is involved in health policy at national level.
• 01/10/2001 • Dr Scott L. Greer
This report compares the four health care systems of the UK and what each can learn from the others.