• 29/11/2019 • Jessica Morris
With 1 in 6 adults experiencing a mental illness, we're monitoring how quality in NHS mental health care varies over time.
• 17/01/2019 • Sarah Scobie
As QualityWatch publishes a scrolling data story investigating whether the drive in recent years to integrate services more closely has resulted in any tangible improvements for patients, Sarah Scobi...
• 30/11/2018 • Jessica Morris
We're monitoring changes in safety in health and social care over time across a range of measures.
• 10/10/2018 • Jessica Morris
Around 1 in 6 adults experiences a mental illness in any given week. We're monitoring quality in NHS mental health care over time.
• 29/11/2017 • Nora Cooke O'Dowd | Holly Smith (Dorning)
What can national data from community trusts tell us about the state of services in this area?