• 18/07/2018 • Richard Darch
In a guest blog, Richard Darch sets out a vision for the hospital of the future and introduces the idea of the health and wellness campus, describing it as something the public can really buy into and benefit from.
Along with three other think tanks, the Nuffield Trust will address five of the most important questions facing the NHS today.
• 01/06/2003 • Keith Barnard
This volume explores the future environment of health in Europe and anticipates future problems and opportunities.
• 01/05/1999 • Richard Burton | John Wyn Owen | Dr Ronnie Pollock | Morton Warner | Dr Jeremy Wyatt
This book is the result of a seminar which set out to develop a vision for health care environments.
• 01/01/1999 • Donald Light
An international perspective on the past and future of the NHS.
• 01/01/1989 • John Pemberton
Report on the proceedings of the fifth Trent Region Seminar on health service developments in the decade ahead
• 01/01/1975 • Nuffield Trust
A collection of essays in honour of Sir George Godber,
• 01/01/1973 • Gordon McLachlan
Collection of essays about medical care