• 01/10/2001 • John Bunker
This report shows that medicine, like lifestyle and socioeconomic factors, does indeed have an important effect on health.
• 01/11/2000 • Richard Sykes
A seminal report on innovation in medicine, written by the head of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies.
• 01/09/2000 • Vivienne McLoughlin
This report is a summary of a workshop on evidence-based medicine.
• 01/01/1986 • Dr Alfred Yarrow
Report on preventive medicine.
• 01/01/1984 • Archie Duncan | Gordon McLachlan
Book on a seminar exploring the interaction between medicine and nursing care.
• 01/01/1984 • Sir John Walton | Gordon McLachlan
Essays on communication in medicine
• 01/01/1978 • H A Waldron
Book on the role of medicine in environmental health.
• 01/01/1978 • Colin Dollery
Report on the application of science to medicine.
• 01/04/1976 • Nuffield Trust
A report on the determinants of health and the role of medicine.
• 01/01/1975 • Sir George Godber
This report considers the changes in medicine under the NHS.