• 07/11/2017 • Mark Dayan
What effect will the Brexit negotiations have on the way the NHS operates in future? This briefing looks at five key areas where the agreements that are made with the European Union will shape health and social care over the coming decades.
• 24/03/2014 • Matthew Bell
Monitor will have taken a significant step forward if there is widespread agreement about its purpose and it is trusted to carry that out.
• 06/02/2014 • Robert Francis QC
• 06/02/2014 • Ruth Thorlby
• 28/11/2013 • Professor Judith Smith
• 04/11/2013 • 18.00–20.00 • Professor Sir Mike Richards
This roundtable event held jointly by the Nuffield Trust and the Care Quality Commission looked at ratings in acute hospitals.
• 12/08/2013 • Emma Churchill
• 20/05/2013 • 10.00–17.00
This event, organised jointly by the Nuffield Trust and the Institute for Fiscal Studies was a conference on competition and choice in health care.
• 22/03/2013 • Dr Jennifer Dixon CBE
• 06/02/2013 • Ruth Thorlby