• 17/10/2016 • Ruth Thorlby
Ruth Thorlby outlines findings of our recent report evaluating a seven 'social action' projects.
• 14/10/2016 • Theo Georghiou | Cono Ariti | Dr Miranda Davies | Sandeepa Arora | Dr Tazeem Bhatia | Dr Martin Bardsley | Ruth Thorlby
In this research report we present the findings of our evaluation of seven social action projects supported by the Reducing Winter Pressures Fund.
• 29/09/2016 • Holly Dorning | Dr Miranda Davies | Cono Ariti | Dr Kerry Allen | Theo Georghiou
• 28/09/2016 • Liz Roberts
The Stroke Association's Liz Roberts examines what has been learned from the Nuffield Trust's evaluation of their voluntary groups, and what it might for the future of community peer support in stroke care.
Theo Georghiou presents on a Nuffield Trust evaluation project to examine the effectiveness of the voluntary sector in helping to prevent hospital admissions.
• 08/12/2014 • Dr Miranda Davies
Miranda Davies outlines some of the lessons she has learnt from her evaluation of volunteer projects.
• 03/12/2014 • Dr Martin Bardsley
Martin Bardsley outlines our evaluation of the British Red Cross'Support at home' scheme - which helps older people maintain their independence with the help of volunteers.