• 14/07/2008 • Dr Scott L. Greer | Alan Trench
This report explains how devolution shapes health policy in the four countries of the UK.
• 28/01/2008 • Paul Jervis
This report describes how health policy has changed in the four countries of the UK since the previous Nuffield Trust report in 2003.
• 25/01/2008 • Dr Scott L. Greer | David Rowland
This report focuses on the values of the NHS in each of the four nations, and those health care systems within Europe.
This report focuses on the Department of Health and what its role might be in a post-devolution NHS.
• 01/09/2003 • Paul Jervis | William Plowden
This report examines the influence of political devolution on the UK’s health services.
• 01/10/2001 • Dr Scott L. Greer
This report compares the four health care systems of the UK and what each can learn from the others.
• 01/06/2001 • Paul Jervis | William Plowden
This report examines the effects of the changes in systems of governance and accountability resulting from political devolution on the health services of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• 01/05/2000 • Paul Jervis | William Plowden
This report examines how the UK's four health services have developed since devolution.
• 01/11/1998 • Robert Hazell | Paul Jervis
This book explores to what extent we can still talk of the NHS once it is run by three or four different governments within the UK.