• 06/11/2013 • 18.00–19.30 • Holly Holder
This event provided an opportunity for delegates to hear about the Japanese experiences of health care reforms
This article asks what the English NHS can learn from Canterbury, given the strong similarities between the two countries' systems.
This paper provides the results of a year-long evaluation of a large-scale integrated care pilot in North West London.
• 18/07/2013 • Professor Judith Smith
• 08/07/2013 • Dr Clare Gerada
In this slideshow, Holly Holder , Fellow in Health Policy and Ian Blunt , Senior Research Analyst at the Nuffield Trust present the first year evaluation findings of the North West London integrate…
• 26/06/2013 • Dr Martin Bardsley | Dr Adam Steventon | Professor Judith Smith | Dr Jennifer Dixon CBE
The Nuffield Trust has undertaken evaluations of over 30 community-based interventions designed to reduce emergency hospital admissions. This report presents the key learning from these studies.
• 30/05/2013 • Dr Jennifer Dixon CBE
• 17/05/2013 • Dr Martin Bardsley | Professor Judith Smith | Josip Car
This report outlines the findings of our evaluation of the Inner North West London Integrated Care Pilot, which aimed to develop new forms of care for older people and those with diabetes.
In this slideshow, Dr John Ribchester, GP, Whitstable Medical Practice, explores his approach to developing community integrated health care.
Dr Ribchester presented at the event Transforming …