Changing health needs are prompting a number of GPs to build organisations capable of preserving the personal, local nature of general practice.
• 18/07/2013 • Professor Judith Smith | Holly Holder | Nigel Edwards | Jo Maybin | Helen Parker | Dr Rebecca Rosen | Nicola Walsh
This report examines the new GP organisations forming to allow care provision at greater scale.
• 25/06/2013 • Dr Phillip Lee MP
• 19/06/2013 • 08.00–10.00 • Dr Simon Brownleader | John Macaskill-Smith
This roundtable discussion focused on general practice networks and their potential role in the future delivery of health services.
In this video, Dr Rebecca Rosen, Senior Fellow, Nuffield Trust, explores the challenges faced when developing new primary care models and the role the models will play in the future delivery of …
Today the Nuffield Trust and Imperial College London published an evaluation of the first year of the Inner North West London Integrated Care Pilot.
• 15/05/2013 • 10.30–16.00 • David Pannell | Dr Arvind Madan | Dr John Ribchester | Dr Naresh Rati | John Macaskill-Smith
This seminar examined models of general practice that are emerging nationally.
• 26/09/2012 • Ruth Thorlby | Professor Judith Smith | Pauline Barnett | Professor Nicholas Mays
This report offers insights from the experience of organised general practice in New Zealand.
The principles behind decisions over what is funded on the NHS should be made clearer ahead of reforms that give greater power to GPs’ spending decisions, according to a Nuffield Trust report.
In this interview, Helen Parker, Director of Practice Partners, talks to Nuffield Trust Senior Fellow Dr Rebecca Rosen about the structure of the Vitality Partnership, a growing primary care …