• 30/09/2019 • Jessica Morris
In our latest indicator update we've looked at trends in the quality of elective care.
• 12/09/2019 • Jessica Morris
Our monthly round-up of the latest NHS performance data.
• 08/08/2019 • Jessica Morris
• 11/07/2019 • Jessica Morris
A new report from the Nuffield Trust looks at which factors are helping or hindering change in Northern Ireland.
• 13/06/2019 • Dr Elizabeth Fisher
Nigel Edwards says it's all well and good for different parts of Government to demand things of each other, but without enough staff and beds the NHS won’t be meeting the old or new targets any time soon.
• 09/05/2019 • Jessica Morris
• 11/04/2019 • Jessica Morris
• 27/03/2019 • Jessica Morris
The totemic 18 week target for planned care is facing a radical overhaul. Jessica Morris breaks down what a change would mean for hospitals and patients.