This summit was held in 2017. Information on our 2018 summit can be found here:
Health Policy Summit 2017
Combining the latest evidence, analysis and thought-provoking discussion, our Health Policy Summit enabled leaders from across policy and the health and social care system to come together to discuss how to respond to the major challenges facing health and care.
The 2017 Summit helped to reframe what people are doing by applying another lens to the problem and getting people to think differently. How do we manage and implement change? We seem to come back to the same solutions that don’t always work, so what can we learn from this?
- Understanding the funding pressures facing the NHS
- Improving quality in health care
- Health, the citizen and the wider society
- Improving health system performance
- Using technology effectively to support better delivery of health care
- Energising the workforce in the face of adversity
- Implementing new models of care