We will reflect on the pressing issues facing the NHS and social care, and what has changed since the Covid-19 pandemic. Our key themes centre around recovery, integration and reform of the health and social care system in the short, medium and long term, and applying an international lens to some of these issues. We hope these events will stimulate and challenge the audience to think outside of their usual fields and expertise.The event page will be updated with further information and useful resources over the coming weeks. This event is taking place on a virtual platform and you are able to book individual sessions or the full series.
Frequently asked questions
When will the full programme and speakers be confirmed?
We hope to have the full programme and speakers confirmed by early January. Keep an eye on the events page for further details about each session and useful resources.
How do I get most out of this event?
- Make sure you are using an up-to-date web browser on a laptop or desktop. We recommend Google Chrome for the best experience.
- Make the most of the online community by taking part in the live Q&A sessions and breakout sessions.
- You have the flexibility to join any of the 5 sessions
- The conference material will be available on demand following the event.
- If you have any questions contact the team firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I need technical support?
When the event is taking place, we will be on hand to offer technical support. Use the handy Go-Bot or email the team.
What if I have accessibility requirements?
If you have other accessibility requirements you would like to discuss, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you.