• 12/06/2013 • Nuffield Trust
Joan Costa-Font reports from his 2013 Harkness Fellowship, and outlines what he has learned about reforming the funding of long-term care in the US.
• 10/04/2013 • Alexandra Norrish
Alexandra Norrish reflects on some of the innovations she witnessed whilst on a Harkness Fellowship in the United States, and outlines what the UK can learn from America.
• Chief Operating Officer • Public Health England
• Director of Policy • The King's Fund
• Professor of Health Care Policy and Management • University of St Andrews
• Deputy Chief Executive • Resolution Foundation
• National Lead • NHS England New Care Models Programme
• Chief Data Officer • NHS England
• Deputy Director of Financial Policy and Strategy • Department of Health
• Chief Executive • Health Foundation
At The Nuffield Trust
Find out more about how we use