• 24/08/2017 • Dr Nav Chana
Dr Nav Chana outlines the progress of the primary care home programme and essential components of the model.
• 24/08/2017 • Stephanie Kumpunen
Stephanie Kumpunen shares learning from an early evaluation of the primary care home model.
• 24/08/2017 • Stephanie Kumpunen | Dr Rebecca Rosen | Lucia Kossarova | Chris Sherlaw-Johnson
This report is our evaluation of the Primary Care Home model - a way of organising care for groups of up to 50,000 patients.
The Nuffield Trust’s submission following terms of reference outlined by the House of Commons Health Committee.
• 03/07/2015 • Lucia Kossarova
Looking at healthcare quality from an international perspective over time offers us a 3D picture of performance.
• 11/05/2015 • Dr Tazeem Bhatia
Data on healthy life expectancy reveals significant gaps between the richest and poorest in society.
• 29/01/2015 • Matthew Batchelor
When care home resident Alan fell ill he was admitted to hospital twice in two weeks. Matthew Batchelor tells his story.
• 01/12/2014 • Suzanne Rastrick
Allied health professionals are ideally placed to address some key challenges facing health and social care, but linking up data across sectors is vital.
• 30/09/2014 • Holly Smith (Dorning)
The NHS has over 64,000 allied health professionals on its books – up by a third in the last decade, yet we hear surprisingly little about them.
• 22/09/2014 • Holly Holder
After four years of sustained pressure on local government, cracks are beginning to show.