• 25/08/2017 • Dr Manraj Barhey
Dr Manraj Barhey describes how collaborative working has yielded results for their primary care home in Luton.
• 24/08/2017 • Stephanie Kumpunen
Stephanie Kumpunen shares learning from an early evaluation of the primary care home model.
• 24/08/2017 • Stephanie Kumpunen | Dr Rebecca Rosen | Lucia Kossarova | Chris Sherlaw-Johnson
This report is our evaluation of the Primary Care Home model - a way of organising care for groups of up to 50,000 patients.
• 24/08/2017 • Dr Nav Chana
Dr Nav Chana outlines the progress of the primary care home programme and essential components of the model.
The Nuffield Trust evaluates the Primary Care Home model developed by the National Association of Primary Care, a way of organising care for groups of between 30,000 and 50,000 patients.
The Nuffield Trust’s submission following terms of reference outlined by the House of Commons Health Committee.
• 03/07/2015 • Lucia Kossarova
Looking at healthcare quality from an international perspective over time offers us a 3D picture of performance.
• 11/05/2015 • Dr Tazeem Bhatia
Data on healthy life expectancy reveals significant gaps between the richest and poorest in society.
• 29/01/2015 • Matthew Batchelor
When care home resident Alan fell ill he was admitted to hospital twice in two weeks. Matthew Batchelor tells his story.
• 01/12/2014 • Suzanne Rastrick
Allied health professionals are ideally placed to address some key challenges facing health and social care, but linking up data across sectors is vital.